Thursday, November 5, 2009

My favorite romantic quotes

My husband and I are celebrating our one year anniversary in a couple of days so I thought I would make him a calendar of our pictures to have at work. I was trying to come up with ideas of what to do to decorate the calendar and decided to go with quotes and drawings. After some lessons on the slow drying capabilities of glitter glue I have the whole thing completed!! Pretty proud of the thing :) here are some of my favorite quotes (mostly from movies) that I used:

If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?
-- Casper

What do you want to be married to me for, anyhow? So I can kiss you anytime I want.
-- sweet home alabama

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.
-- Good Will Hunting

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
-- When Harry Met Sally

You are 90% of the reason I get out of bed in the morning. The other 10% is because I have to pee.

You make me happier than I ever thought I could be and if you let me I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.

I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

“I love you. You… complete me.” - Jerry Maguire

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person.

"Life is not the amount of breaths you make, it's the moments that take your breath away."

"Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you."

I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you

I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.



When they ask me what I liked best, I'll tell them it was you." - City Of Angels

Dont say we aren't right for each other, the way i see it is.. we aren't right for anyone else

--the cutting edge

1 comment:

  1. I love the good will hunting quote!

    ReplyDelete