Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday Shopping? Is anybody actually doing this?

I came back to my computer today after a whole weekend of blogging withdrawal! It is amazing how much you can miss in a couple of days especially with thanksgiving, black friday and now Cyber Monday all over the internet. I have spent the morning looking around for some great 'Cyber Monday' deals and so far have been very disappointed. It seems that Cyber Monday was created by retail marketers as another day to bring in the money that they did not squeeze out of people by the end of black friday! I have been trying to find a good deal for a laptop for my husband and so far nothing has been out of the ordinary. Sites like Dell, Walmart and HP had all advertised great laptops on sale however when further researched they are either rejected computers that will never sell or limited quantity product so only the first 2 people who went to the website got that deal yet! What about everybody else? Seen any real deals out there?

1 comment:

  1. I thought the digital picture frame on walmart website was a good deal?

    ReplyDelete